Thursday, February 26, 2009

He Is My Refuge!

A couple of weeks ago I was privelaged and won this stamp set for the Anniversary of the CPS challenge. I received it in the mail today, and just had to make a quick card to show off my wonderful prize. This card only took me about 15 minutes. I stamped on the bg Kraft cs using my weathered SU bg. I stamped the main image onto the Kraft paper using Brown Stazon, added the dried flowers and cut out the two birds to add some texture. I also added these wonderful large eyelets using my crop-o-dile. The paper I used was Papertrey Ocean Tides and some Kraft paper I have had for a while.


15 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

Simply fabulous!! I like the kraft paper and eyelets!

Betty Wright said...

Angela, this is so beautifully done!!!1 Great colors and love all your special touches!!!! Great looking card!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Angela this card is a definite wowzer! Stop on over so I can present you with a Blog Award! BR-T

Linda Beeson said...

How neat - great use of that image! Isn't it neat you could put it to use so quickly.

Kazabing said...

Beautiful card. Really clean and simple but really effective. Karen.x.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Angela, this card is beautiful. I love the way you used the kraft paper for this image and added the flowers and eyelets. Beautiful job!!!

Abi Bundy said...

great card I love kraft card stock!

Unknown said...

just beautiful., your card is amazing.

Rebecca said...

Your card is lovely! I love the ocean tides with the kraft paper. It's a great combo. Those jumbo eyelets look awesome, and I really like the cut out birds. tfs

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! I love the dried flowers!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the way you used the colors here. This set is one of my favs. I just bought it.. Have used it twice already.

Michelle Yvette said...

Very nice, love the touch of dried flowers!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh....simply fabulous! I do love this image. I have seen it around a bit lately but I am always drawn to it! Par excellence!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! So serene.

Annie said...

a beautiful card
love the image but it is the way that you have used it that makes it so special.

Ann xxx

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP