Friday, January 16, 2009

Simply Easy Valentines Cards!

Today was the Limited Supply Challege on SCS. The challenge was to make valentines cards that were simple and easy to replicate. You can read more about the challenge on SCS under the Friday challenge.



My first card was made using the Top Note from SU. I also layered a panel of basic black and real red using the rectangle nestabilities. I cuttlebugged the small red panel using the swiss dots folder. I also used my circle nesties for the circle panel, layering real red, basic black, and very vanilla. I stamped on the little skunk from Stinkin Cute (SU) and added some ribbon.





This card was made using the nestabilities, I also cuttlebugged the back panel using a scripted folder. I cut out the main panel on very vanilla paper and added a layer of basic black did some faux stitching, added a small heart, some ribbon and some accents. This one was very quick and came out so cute.



This card was made for the Flourishes Celebrating Home challenge. I just love their stamps and this bg stamp is one of my favorites. I stamped it on Flourishes crystal clear cs using white stazon and added some ribbon and a large prima that I cut off a ponytail holder. The mirror that is in the bg is what I used for my inspiration for this card.






2 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

The blog looks fabU! Super cards too!

Stacie said...

You are very talented!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP